Social Media Intern
The Social Media Specialist will work with our Digital Marketing, Creative and Ecommerce teams to promote brand awareness and support our business initiatives to increase customer engagement through our social media platforms.
Primary / Key Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Monitor and support social media accounts (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twittter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Coordinate planning and schedule posts, update feeds as needed and monitor all social media platforms
- Monitor trends and analyze metrics on similar pages
- Brainstorm ways to expand social media reach and increase overall engagement
- Monitor all social media platforms for customer service and provide guided feedback
- Analyze competitor’s social media strategies
- Research best practices and platforms in social media
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Education and/or Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Education: Associate’s (A.A./A.S.) degree in Digital Marketing, Social Media or related field
- Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years’ experience in front-end web development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with social media admin interfaces are strongly preferred
- Knowledge of social media management tools, i.e., Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Innate social media user proficiency with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instragram, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong team player
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Ability to work with diverse, cross-functional team
Management / Supervisory Authority
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is exposed to outside weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodation as determined on a case by case basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed and represents minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Twin Star Home is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Twin Star Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, retaining, and promoting qualified individuals without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, citizenship, military status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any category protected by federal, state or local law.
Request for Support or Accommodation
We strive to provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you require special support or accommodation with Twin Star Home, please send an e-mail to HumanResources@twinstarhome.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 561.330.3201 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status or send unsolicited resumes.
Our employees are dedicated and strive to do their very best every day, and we strive to offer benefits that demonstrate our appreciation for their hard work and dedication. Total Rewards is more than health insurance. It is a broad set of programs designed to reflect associates’ role in our success while providing a meaningful experience for them and their families.
Our benefits include:
- Health & Welfare
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life / AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Short-Term Disability (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability (company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Purchase Program
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) plan with Employer Match
- Total Rewards
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement